Why Hire an Arborist?
An arborist is a specialist in the care of trees. Arborists are knowledgeable about the needs of trees and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
Since we are a family-owned company, we are able to offer personal, individual service tailored to the specific needs of our clients. The overwhelming majority of our clientele are repeat (both residential and commercial), who have done business with us on multiple occasions, over several years. We’ve been around a while. This may not seem like much but every year dozens of “tree companies” go out of business. Mid Ohio Tree Service was founded in 1987 and has seen many changes since that time. We continue to refine the company in an ongoing effort to better serve our customers.
We take pride in our efficiency and premium services, as well as our dedication to leaving customers satisfied. If you’re curious as to how we live up to our reputable expectation, we encourage you to call Mid Ohio Tree Service —we look forward to serving you.
The arborist can determine what type of pruning is necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees.
These techniques include:
- Eliminating branches that rub each other.
- Removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows or obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard and may lead to decay in the tree if not removed.
- Removing diseased or insect infested limbs.
- Creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Thinning or removal of unnecessary branches.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help determine whether or not a tree should be removed. Arborists have the skills and equipment to safely and efficiently remove trees. Removal is recommended when:
- The tree is dead or dying.
- The tree is considered irreparably hazardous.
- The tree is causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning.
- The tree is crowding and causing harm to other trees.
- The tree is to be replaced by a more suitable specimen.
- The tree should be removed to allow for new construction.
EMERGENCY TREE CARE:
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fail, often landing on homes, cars, other structures or other trees. The weight of storm damaged trees is great and they can be very dangerous to remove or trim. An arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to your property.
Arborists plant trees and recommend what types of trees are appropriate for a specific location. The wrong tree in the wrong location could lead to future problems due to limited growing space, insects, diseases, or poor growth.
Why Use Mid Ohio Tree Service?
· We have highly experienced consulting and field arborists
· We don’t use climbing spikes
· We sanitize our pruning tools
· We are properly insured
· We are a financially stable company
· We have a reputation for excellence in care and
· customer service
· We do a complete job including a thorough clean up
· We can handle jobs of every size and situation
· We are a total tree care resource
Mid Ohio Tree Service has offered these tree care services in your neighborhood for over 29 years!
· Cabling and Bracing Systems
· Corrective Pruning, Aesthetic Shaping & View Enhancement
· Nutrient Treatments
· Insect Control
· Difficult Tree Removals
· 24-Hour Emergency Storm Service
Call Us Today At ♦ (740) 687-5408